Tuesday 3 May 2011

the last English home work


Shorts stories:
Story n°1:  The true Friendship.
There were two friends making a journey in the desert  and suddenly on friend slapped the other one  on his face .This friend was hurt but he did not say anything .He just wrote in the sand “ my best friend slapped  me on the face today ” .
Then, they continued walking in the desert until they found a small oasis. They decided together to stop and to have a rest .The friend who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning. His friend saw him and went quickly to save him. This friend wrote on a stone “my best friend saved my life today “
The friend who has slapped and save the other friend asked him: when I slapped you, I hurt you and you wrote in the sand  and now when I saved you wrote in the stone why?
The other friend replied  “ When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand  where winds of forgiveness can erase it away and when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone  where no wind can erase it “ 
Story n°2: The mother s’ sacrifice.
The story told us that there was a kid who lived with his mum. The mother had only one eye and worked hardly to feed her son and to pay for his school. The kid was always embarrassing because   his mother was poor women and with one eye only. More than that, he hated her when  his friends at school saw his mum, they made him a laughingstock. He wanted that his mum disappeared of his life completely. He said to her “why you don’t die?
The mother did not answer his child and did not do anything to punish him. That night, the kid woke up and went to the kitchen to drink some water, he found his mum crying quietly but he didn’t care of her .The son left his mother and went to another country to study hard. He succeeded in his university, got married and had two kids a boy and a girl. So, he was living in a nice house and having a nice life. The mother decided to visit his son .He did not receive her and was afraid that his daughter scared of his mum with her one eye .He screamed at her and don’t recognize her.The mother sad sorry to his son and return back to her house. One day, the mother felt very sick and wanted to see his son, so she wrote to him:
“ My son, i miss you so much and i want to see you before  dying . I am sorry that I only have one eye, and I was an embarrassment for you. You see, when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn’t stand watching you having to grow up with only one eye… so I gave you mine… I was so proud of my son that was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye. I was never upset at you for anything you did. I miss you so much. I love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment